Terms and Conditions
THESE ARE THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE RESOURCES/SERVICES WE PROVIDE. BY ACCESSING, SIGNING UP FOR OR USING THIS WEBSITE, OUR RESOURCES, PRODUCT SUGGESTIONS, NEWSLETTERS, REVIEWS, OR ANY OTHER SERVICES, YOU ARE CONCLUDING A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BASED ON THE FOLLOWING TERMS WITH FODDER 4 FATHERS.
• We may view the number of hits the site receives and the locations from where this site is accessed.
• We have the capability to determine our users’ interests, and may review the top 20 search words used in connecting you to this site at any time.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and our logo. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links, including but not limited to, other websites, blogs, parenting groups, news organizations, etc., are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s), blog(s), vlog(s), video(s), on-line articles, etc., or how they may be used by visitors to our site.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada and the United States of America.
Fodder 4 Fathers is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Fodder 4 Fathers may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Visitors to our website should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from October 01, 2012
Information we collect:
Depending on how you use our website, we may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address, websites and blogs your represent
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, newsletters, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites/blogs of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information/entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Fodder 4 Fathers as a resource and is not intended to be taken as expert advice or an expert opinion in any way. We offer the information on the website to you in good faith. The information provided is for use of a general nature only and is not intended to be relied upon as, nor to be a substitute for, specific professional advice where required. No responsibility for loss occasioned to any persons acting on or refraining from action as a result of any material in this publication can be accepted.
Furthermore, while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, reviews, commentary, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Fodder 4 Fathers. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. Please note: The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation by the website owner or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Fodder 4 Fathers takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Fodder 4 Fathers - © Fodder 4 Fathers 2012. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.